V-Ride® Rear Suspension System
Luxury Without Limits.
As the first-ever single axle suspension rated up to 23,000 pounds, V-Ride® is designed for today’s demanding bus owners – who want the ability to carry more gear, the freedom to equip their interiors with premium amenities, and a comfortable, confident driving experience.
- Multiple V-Ride configurations are available with varying GVWRs – all optimized to coach specifications: 17,500 lbs. | 19,000 lbs. | 21,000 lbs. | 23,000 lbs.
- Increased towing capacity
- Quik-Align® allows for easy axle alignment without the use of shims
- V-rod connection dissipates suspension forces, reducing stress for greater durability and longevity
- U-Shaped Assembly – The transverse beam integrated with the trailing arm form a single-piece U-shaped assembly – enhancing stability at all speeds
- Consistent Handling – The V-rod connection and U-shaped assembly design result in superior roll stability and more predictable handling in all road conditions, offering a confident driving experience
- Smooth Ride – Large volumetric air springs and premium Sachs shocks deliver the smoothest ride available