V-Ride® Rear Suspension System
As the first-ever single axle suspension rated at 24,000 pounds, V-Ride® is designed to carry more gear and provide a comfortable, confident driving experience.
- Increased towing capacity
- Quik-Align® allows for easy axle alignment without the use of shims
- V-rod connection dissipates suspension forces, reducing stress for greater durability and longevity
- U-Shaped Assembly – The transverse beam integrated with the trailing arm form a single-piece U-shaped assembly – enhancing stability at all speeds
- Consistent Handling – The V-rod connection and U-shaped assembly design result in superior roll stability and more predictable handling in all road conditions, creating confident driving experience
- Smooth Ride – Large volumetric air springs and premium Sachs shocks deliver the smoothest bus ride available