FCCC’s exclusive X-Ride – available only on XB – brings a new level of design, technology and capability to the world of commercial bus chassis, offering a higher capacity for mid-size coaches.
|Allison® 1000 PTS|
|Allison 2100 PTS|
|Allison 2200 PTS|
|Allison 2500 PTS|
|Allison 3000 PTS|
|Allison B400 (XBR Only)|
|Allison B500 (XBP Only)|
Transmission models may vary based on other components selected.
Each chassis we build is customized to the manufacturer and model specifications so they can deliver the features and styling they envision – that’s why we call ourselves Freightliner Custom Chassis. Your vehicle may come equipped with any combination of the options below, but no matter which FCCC chassis you buy, you can rest assured that our dedication to superior craftsmanship, the finest components and outstanding owner care will keep you on the road for years to come.
- Daylight running lights
- Cruise control and programmable high idle
- Dual Seltec® TM-21 A/C compressors
- T-handle shift lever with interlock
- Dash A/C
- Between the rail fuel tank allows more freedom for skirt-located features
- Torsion bar-assisted hood for easy opening with minimal force
- Center switch panel with cutouts for body-builder switches
NOISE AND HEAT ABATEMENT PACKAGE
The S2C cab offers a floor and firewall mounted noise and heat abatement package for improved driver and passenger comfort.
A see-through steering reservoir makes checking and filling easy, and the steering shaft is lube-free.
The S2C is configured to allow for an instep wheelchair lift, which provides more floor plan options.
- Low-effort, forward-tilting hood allows easy engine access
- Torsion-bar assistance lets driver open the hood with minimum exertion
- Dampening device keeps hood from slamming shut too quickly
- Sloped hood helps ensure excellent forward visibility, offering a 30% to 50% better line of sight compared to the competition, reducing blind spots and potential hazards
- Automotive-style, ergonomically designed dash has a low profile to maximize visibility
- 20% larger windshield further increases driver line of sight and reduces blind spots and potential hazards