ZF™ Independent Suspension and Front Axle
Buses equipped with the ZF front axle system offer passengers the advantage of not having to negotiate steps to board. Full low-floor, low-entry, and double-decker buses with ZF IFS provide an exceptional combination of steering responsiveness and precision and ride comfort, plus a high axle load and reduced body roll. A high level of wheel deflection increases the turning radius in comparison to rigid axles, offering wheel cut up to 60°.
- Up to 60-degree wheel cut offers superior maneuverability and turning radius
- Tightest turning radius in the industry
- Double-wishbone design offers smooth ride and refined handling
- Excellent center feel and steering response
- Front air-disc brakes with ABS help maintain control and significantly decrease stopping distance