Meritor Single Rear Axles
15,000 – 23,000 lbs.
Meritor’s proven designs are combined with high-strength engineered materials to provide excellent performance and durability.
- Gearing and axle shaft designs are matched to deliver cost-effective, dependable functionality
- Gearing options provide long life and increased durability
- Precision-forged differential gears provide maximum strength and shock resistance
- Rigid differential cases support precise gear alignment and durability
- A wide range of axle arrangements and housing bowl positions allow customization and packaging flexibility for manufacturers
- The widest range of gear ratios available enable manufacturers to choose axles to fit their desired fuel economy, greater torque or maximum traction
- Available two-speed hypoid axles offer additional traction as needed
- Versatile, high-quality components ensure quiet operation and ease of service
- Lightweight aluminum carrier casting options deliver additional payload capacity and fuel economy
- Optional Driver-Controlled Differential Lock (DCDL) provides superior traction and spinout protection in slippery conditions